Sunday, January 17, 2016



Hello hello hello!!!!!!!!!! did i ever tell you the time when i saw a wolf ?!!Well,it all started one sunny day(no really, a very sunny and hot day) my mom and sisters and i went on a walk on a trail. We were walking so long my feet started to hurt. As we were walking i almost walked into a spiders web, thank goodness that i dodged it! after amazingly dodging the web i almost killed a moth!  It was flying near the ground so i did not notice it. I finally figured it out because it touched my leg, so i jumped and gave a little yell, because it startled me. So as we were walking i got bored,  i decided to take a little jog. But after my jog i got even more bored. i did not know how to get entertained again. After thinking really hard, i took a little look around and i saw a  a   a   a.......Runner! so i thought runner, running. Person+running =runner, and you can not be a runner unless you could run, so i started to run a little. My sister Audrey saw me so she started to run with me. as we were running we suddenly heard a call! We looked around to see who was calling. My sister and i did not see anyone!! As we kept looking we saw our mom waving her hand she said " Wait up i can not see you" So my sister and i waited for our mom and sisters to catch up. As soon as they caught up, we saw bikers, my sister started talking about how she wished she had brought her bike with her, as she was telling me i started to think about a genie because she had said "wish" So i asked her "if a genie were here what would you ask for???? and she said a horse and a cup of water. soon, as we where walking, we saw a bunch of runners and the cutest thing!! we saw .............Two old lady's one had a little puppy in a stroller and the other one had the same my sister and i stopped and said how cute!! the ladies laughed and carried on. As we were walking we saw something big, very big! it was a.........a.........a......... Bridge! my sister and i were about to cross, when lots of teen runners started to go on the bridge so we went to the left. Some teens went on the bridge some went on the grass. You see, there was no water under the bridge, i think it was just there to look pretty. Some of the runners were acting silly, some were just running. So after we crossed the bridge, we where near the end so as we where walking, we heard a sound in the bushes!!! My sister,Tori  looked and told our mom that a wolf was looking at us. At first we started to walk very slowly, but it moved one inch closer, i started to freak out calmly. I am not sure if everyone else was freaking out, but i think so because they all had on wired faces. So i started to run, then Audrey started to run, then Tori started to calmly run, then Mamma started to jog. Mom was holding Nadia so she had no idea what was going on. And Tori who was calmly running was holding Kimmi's wrist. I started to.. to.. to.. to.. to ...........RUN FOR MY LIFE!!!!!!!!Soon everyone was running. We finally made it to the car, i looked around and behind us because i would not want the wolf to attack us that would be very crepp...super frightnin.....well extremely scary!!!So after we went in the car we all buckled up. Mom surprised us all with ice cream!!!! When we came back home i ran to daddy and mommy's room to tell dad everything so afterwords i took a bath and put my pajamas on ate dinner watched a movie and went to bed but before i went to bed i gave everyone a hug and kiss and prayed with daddy. And i was out like a light, sent into the land of dreams. This was one of my BIG adventures this is Trinity "saying, i call em' like i taste em'."

No comments:

Post a Comment